I should be very very ashamed of myself. It's been almost a month with no update here, occasional updates on social media and I can frankly say I've quite missed it. Truth be told, I moved again (what's wrong with me?!) and I was out of internet for 3 weeks and then between work, the weekly visits to Ikea and complete darkness outside at 4PM it really leaves me little time to take pictures & work on posts.
Random things that happened/will happen lately:
- we moved (you can see the neighborhood in the images) in the quiet/posh-y side of Berlin
- saw Gone Girl the movie & read the book - of course, the book is brilliant
- queued for 3 hours at the Embassy to vote for Romania's President & I'm looking forward to seeing Romania catching up with the rest of Europe politically and economically speaking
- I'm starting to like Germany more and more, especially during fall - still don't speak the language though
- is my birthday next week and we're leaving for Venice for an extended birthday weekend
- planning to start redecorating after we come back
- I'm super excited for Christmas & everything winter-y
Ok, that's all. I'm going to bake a Tiramisu, to prepare myself for all the delicious Italian dishes I'll have next week. Follow me on Instagram to see what I'll be doing in Italy.
I'm wearing: Vitage coat/ Mango boots/ Zara bag/ Primark scarf/ Asos sunnies/ H&M earings
Hope you're all having a great start into the week and Fall's treating you well. Berlin's been quite nice, can't complain, proof being these images shot a week back in Arnswalder Platz, one of the many
green golden areas in this city. It might be that Fall's my favorite season after all, and no, not because of all the cliche blogger reasons (pumpkin spice latte or Halloween to name a few) but because the city is turning into this amazing mix of colors, air gets chillier and we can just layer non stop till next summer comes. Pertinent reasons, am I right?
Speaking of jewel toned colors, I'm sporting a few here, namely waterfall jacket/cardigan in burgundy from WalG London, a floral print bag from LookbookStore and my favorite basics.
Boots - Parfois
Tee - Zara
Wooaahh! It's been a while. My online presence went down the drain giving how swamped my agenda has been lately and don't even get me started with the season change and how early it gets dark lately, hence to time to properly shoot something.
Now a bit about this outfit: I could literally live in this, maybe occasionally change into flats, black skinnies, black/white/navy tee. Got this pretty pretty pair of jeans courtesy of the lovely Lookbookstore boutique team and I'm really pleased with the quality & cut not to mention the shipping time - a little under a week. Who doesn't love that, right? Check them out following the link bellow and let me know what you think.